Friday, April 24, 2009

Ah Sweet Recognition ( I think)

What a surprise I had this morning upon reading the editorial in the Idaho Daily Statesman. There was my blog entry on the Capitol Commission's attempt to close 8th St to parking.

I don't know if the Statesman reading my blog is a good thing or not. Oh well. At least it's being read. Although it is ironic. After all, I was such an unimpressive candidate to them that I was deemed unworthy of even being considered for an endorsement.

They said there was a link to my blog at Idahostatesman.com. Unfortunately, I couldn't find it. Must be really hidden.

UPDATE: The Idaho Daily Statesman has changed their web lineup. My comment is now highlighted under Other Voices in Opinion and they've relegated their own editorial to the bottom listings. Interesting.

1 Comments:

At April 24, 2009 at 2:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.idahostatesman.com/opinion/story/745870.html

There is the link.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home